So many people sharing what they are thankful for this season, I thought I would share my first 11:
1. Food – Have access to good food and water.
2. Shelter – Do not worry about being cold, wet, or hot during inclement weather.
3. Clothing – have resources to keep my family warm & dry.
4. Finances – Not wealthy however have sufficient resources not to worry day to day or check to check.
5. Health – Our family is healthy and no terminal diseases.
6. Future – Have the knowledge that the future is hopeful and full of opportunity.
7. Work – Both Shalom and I have the ability to work with some of the best public safety and national security professionals in the business.
8. Time – Our schedules allow for us to spend a lot of time with our girl growing up. The one resource that is not renewable.
9. Location – Live in a place that has four seasons, access to outdoor activities and a community that is great.
10. Wife – Married for the past 14 years to a wonderful wife who happens to be an awesome mother as well.
11. Family / Daughter – We have been blessed with the most wonderful girl there is. We may have nuts on this family tree but we love them all. Our daughter isis energetic, healthy and learning each day.
There is a countless list of things to be thankful for but here are a few that came right to mind.
We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.
Rick, Shalom & Enya Shoaf